We want YOU and YOUR video blogging friends to submit your own video! We just may feature it on this site! See specifications below on how to make a video:
- Pay close attention to your lighting – Don’t be in the dark! You need to have enough light so we can see you!
- Be sure your volume is good
- Hold your camera still or use a tripod.
- We all love a good picture, so don’t leave big spaces above anyone’s head! You should be framed in a creative or interesting way.
- We know there’s a lot you want to show us, but keep your video brief and to the point! Three minutes or less is ideal
- Most importantly, have fun, be yourself and keep your viewers engaged — I’m sure you have lots of tricks up your sleeve — We can’t wait to see them!
- Put your name, logo and website at the beginning of your video – If you MENTION US, we’d be so honored! (i.e., Here’s my episode of MommytoMommy.TV!)
- Email the link to your video info@TheGoToMom.com
HAVE FUN! We can’t wait to see what you submit!
Comments or questions are welcome.