For Alex’s cool mama recipe visit her site at www.MaWhats4Dinner.com
Archive for July, 2010
We want YOU and YOUR video blogging friends to submit your own video! We just may feature it on this site! See specifications below on how to make a video:
- Pay close attention to your lighting – Don’t be in the dark! You need to have enough light so we can see you!
- Be sure your volume is good
- Hold your camera still or use a tripod.
- We all love a good picture, so don’t leave big spaces above anyone’s head! You should be framed in a creative or interesting way.
- We know there’s a lot you want to show us, but keep your video brief and to the point! Three minutes or less is ideal
- Most importantly, have fun, be yourself and keep your viewers engaged — I’m sure you have lots of tricks up your sleeve – We can’t wait to see them!
- Put your name, logo and website at the beginning of your video – If you MENTION US, we’d be so honored! (i.e., Here’s my episode of MommytoMommy.TV!)
- Email the link to your video info@TheGoToMom.com
HAVE FUN! We can’t wait to see what you submit!
Comments or questions are welcome.
The Mom Bloggers Club is one of the largest social networks for mom bloggers. With over 10,000 members, the Mom Bloggers Club is a place where moms who blog converge to talk about the latest trends in blogging and support each other in their blogging endeavors. Moms can find everything here from discussions about RSS feeds and sidebar widgets to parenting advice and giveaways. The Mom Bloggers Club is one of the only places on the Net where you can find a sizable number of mom bloggers in one place at one time.
The Mom Bloggers Club was founded in 2007 by Jennifer James, a mom blogger since 2004. Jennifer started the Mom Bloggers Club because she believes in the power of mom blogs and believes mothers who blog should have endless avenues to promote their writing, interests, and perspectives.
With so many cool websites, products and services for mom, how will you be able to find them all? On this episode we give you a little sneak speak of what we think is a “Gotta Have” for moms! We also highlight some great daddy bloggers as well. Enjoy and feel free to tweet us with any hot-to-trot item that will enhance mommyhood. Don’t turn the show off mid-way, you must stick around for end credits, they are quite silly and just may make you smile. We all need to smile right?
Find Kimberley on Twitter @TheGoToMom